30 April 2018
- A maximum of one page including paper title, Authors names and affiliations along with general abstract is to be submitted on or before the “Abstract submission” due date (30 April 2018).
- Please note that final decision will be based on the peer review process for the full paper.
Full Paper Submission
31 July 2018
Paper with a maximum of 6 pages should be written according to the IEEE templates that can be found here MS Word and LaTeX templates.
Each paper will be reviewed by at least two blind reviewers and the review outcomes will be sent to the corresponding author. If applicable, authors should address all comments raised by the reviewers and upload the final version of the paper following the below instructions.
The corresponding author of each paper must complete the IEEE Copyright Form .
An electronic copyright form is also available. Signed hard copies are to be sent to: email@example.com
Authors are to add the following copyright notice on the bottom of the first page of each paper before creating PDFs
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-4126-2/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-4126-2/18/$31.00©2018 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-4126-2/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
Papers to be included in IEEE Xplore® should be validated through PDF eXpress for Xplore compatibility as per the following instruction:
Creating your PDF eXpress Account:
Before Creating a PDF
Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document.
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
First-time users should do the following:
Select the New Users – Click Here link.
Enter the following:
- 43489X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Abstract submission – 30 April 2018
Full paper submission – 1 June 2018
Notification of acceptance – 1 July 2018
Early bird registration – 31 July 2018